The popularity of Ten Prairie Sticks is (not) sweeping the nation…
Don’t get left behind! Four (count ’em – FOUR!) Google Reader subscribers (sadly, including me) are already experiencing the following benefits:
- Black text on a white background!
- Indication once a post is read that it has, in fact, been read! No more reading things twice by accident!
- Sortable posts! Sort by newest or by oldest!
- Things like this written in white text that won’t directly show up in a Google Reader page, but will if you highlight the text! Holy Easter Egg, Batman!
- The ability to “like” things, dig-i-tally! Make your “like” e-official!
So, while simultaneously tooting my own horn and mailing in a post, thank-you and until next time!