Yes, it’s been a slow off-season here at Ten Prairie Sticks – but for those of you who crave baseball action this time of year, I’m doing what I can at 7th Inning Stache.
Speaking of this currently dormant blog (who else can’t wait for the 2010 Vipers season? Hurry up and melt, snow!), I thought now would be a good time to share some odd stats. Here are the top 20 search terms leading unsuspecting websurfers (you might be one of them) to the #1 Calgary Vipers Blog Available (out of a total of 1), from #1 to #20:
|ten prairie sticks|
|i got to be unstoppable|
|calgary vipers blog|
|mcmahon stadium seating chart|
There it is, further proof that you just don’t get any bigger than Jackie Robinson.
Here are the Top-10 most-viewed articles on this humble blog, in descending order:
- I Got To Be Unstoppable, Ey Ey Ey Ey, You Don’t Lie
- Calgary Sports Ticket Price Breakdown
- With a Big Ol’ Dump of Names, AWL 2009 Begins
- To Walk or Not (Drew Miller 2009 Preview)
- Championship Photos (with TPS Report-esque Comments)
- Championship Videos
- Where’s Travis Drader?
- Drew Miller: Player of the Week
- Check-Check Me Out
Relive the glory of the 2009 Vipers season. It still feels like the 2010 season is too far away.